The Steps to Ordering

Please keep in mind that $10.00 from your orders goes right to the cancer foundation. I do all my own work from my home and do everything to the best of my ability. I am not a professional by any means. I do this for the cause. Thank you for your understanding and for helping support the fight!!

Any questions feel free to contact me at: cakepopsunlimited@live.com.

count-down

Friday, November 11, 2011

Veterans Day contest!! Ends Monday the 14th at Noon.

Is there a story you would like to share on this Veterans Day? To the story that gets the most likes, I will send you a $5.00 Gift Card with a special package. On the 21st of November. (Please be kind and respectful. No drama. Must be about the Veterans, Active or Reserved, Thank you.) Good Luck. Ends on Monday the 14th!!


To enter in this contest, please go to our facebook and enter your story!! 


Just place your story under the status and see how many likes you can get! 


Good Luck and Thank you to all our Veterans, Active and Reserved. I would also like to thank the families that keep a military home running. 

No comments:

Post a Comment