The Steps to Ordering

Please keep in mind that $10.00 from your orders goes right to the cancer foundation. I do all my own work from my home and do everything to the best of my ability. I am not a professional by any means. I do this for the cause. Thank you for your understanding and for helping support the fight!!

Any questions feel free to contact me at: cakepopsunlimited@live.com.

count-down

Monday, November 7, 2011

Christmas Specials

Okay, So I see on my little count down that Christmas is approaching way to fast and many of us have no idea what to send out to those close or even distanced relatives or friends.

I have an idea. Who doesn't like cake, pie, brownie, rice treat, cheese cake, cookie, cookie dough, fudge or marshmallows?

So here's the deal: Send them a Gift Card, but not just some silly gift card, a very special gift card with a small treat.....

For the amount your amount (No less than $15.00 but has not maximum) you get:

1. Gift Card- Personalized

2. Special Packaging

3. THREE (3) PoPs (for them to eat)

4. FREE shipping to them!

You just gave them something so special... Plus a donation to Cancer. What a Christmas Present!!

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to check in on you as I haven't seen you in a while. Send me a message - blkfox69@aol.com

    ReplyDelete