The Steps to Ordering

Please keep in mind that $10.00 from your orders goes right to the cancer foundation. I do all my own work from my home and do everything to the best of my ability. I am not a professional by any means. I do this for the cause. Thank you for your understanding and for helping support the fight!!

Any questions feel free to contact me at: cakepopsunlimited@live.com.

count-down

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Ready to Ship on Monday 11/12 am

The following is ready to ship on Monday AM!! 


Cheese Cake PoPs 6
Fudge PoPs 12
Rice PoPs 24
Marshmallow PoPs 24

$1.00 a PoP!!

Shipping are as following:

6 PoPs is $6.00
15 PoPs is $8.00
up to 40 is $12.00

Must be paid by Monday at 4pm. Let me know if you would like some, so I can set them aside for you. If not Paid for by Monday--please don't let me put them aside for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment