The Steps to Ordering

Please keep in mind that $10.00 from your orders goes right to the cancer foundation. I do all my own work from my home and do everything to the best of my ability. I am not a professional by any means. I do this for the cause. Thank you for your understanding and for helping support the fight!!

Any questions feel free to contact me at: cakepopsunlimited@live.com.

count-down

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Last Day to order for Thanksgiving is Thursday, so it can ship on Friday or Saturday! ALL POPS ARE ONE DOLLAR ($1.00)!! 

You can get Turkey shaped PoPs or the theme for your party!! Let me know ASAP.

1 comment:

  1. You see...this is the problem with DRUG ADDICTS and SERIAL MEDICAL KILLERS working with PEDOPHILES.
    You are all DRIVEN for all that " NEW VIOLENCE".
    And is it any wonder all those RED FLAGS with REDCRAZE and RED ROOMS and RED BUBBLES started drawing attention!
    How many times do you have to say POPERS in a TITLE for IRA- PLO - POPPINDA?
    And how many times do you have to mention AK'S?
    Did CHO- SEACREST- STING have any say?

    ReplyDelete