The Steps to Ordering

Please keep in mind that $10.00 from your orders goes right to the cancer foundation. I do all my own work from my home and do everything to the best of my ability. I am not a professional by any means. I do this for the cause. Thank you for your understanding and for helping support the fight!!

Any questions feel free to contact me at: cakepopsunlimited@live.com.

count-down

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Today, My mom would of been 52.

Today is a sad day. My mom who passed on Sept 3rd, 2011 she would of been 52 today. such a young age. I miss her so much. Strange not calling her and picking on her because of her silly age. Funny how we take the small things for granted.

Today is a day of remembrance for me. So today any orders that are placed today will receive 20% off their order. For today only. (no other coupons) 

Remember all PoPs are a dollar!!

No comments:

Post a Comment